Geekier than thou
Here are some things you should do to make you seem more geekier than you are
- Don’t help Windows users.
Friend: I’m having problems with my Windows machine. Can you help?
You: Yes. Install Linux.
- Periodically forward some tutorial to your colleagues
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 01:31:11 +0200
Subject: Re: OpenVim: Learn Vim in Your Browser
On Wed, 19.10.11 16:09, TeamMember wrote:
This tutorial is really useful. Thank you for sending this.
How do you find these things!
> On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Swarnaprakash wrote:
> Nice way to learn vim:
- Start meaningless language wars.
- Rant about complexity of system during design discussions.
TeamMember: … and it sends a message to a queue from which we consume the messages …
You: No. We shouldn’t use message queue because $%^@#@ (Whatever is written in Ted Dziuba’s blog)
- Whine about verbosity of Java while coding.
- Subscribe to Hacker news